Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Porter

Today was Porter's bithday. All he wanted for his birthday was to go to a suns game. So Ryan took him to the game last night they had so much fun.

Porter is such a great kid. He already has such great integraty. Porter knows he is not to watch PG-13 movies. A few years ago he watched part of one at a friends house and I found out about it. We had a talk and he has never watch one since. He will go to a friends house and they will want to watch a movie and his first question is "is it PG-13?" I even had a babysitter one time put one on and he stayed inthe other room and told her he couldn't watch it because it was PG-13. I have had friend call me and tell me that he refused to watch a movie because it was PG-13. I am so greatful for him and his desire to make good choices. Thanks for being a GREAT son and a wonderful example to your yonger brother and sisters. I love you Porter!

P.S. for some reason it is not letting me put pics in righ now so pics to come soon!

9 comments:

heidi said...

birthdays are great fun!! hey, thanks again for ordering the PC stuff for me!

juliette said...

Happy B-day Porter. He is such a good kid- I can not believe he is 9 years old, wow have you had the talk?

Nancy said...

Happy birthday porter.And you are there. It has been so long. I read your "fix me" blog got teared up, cause I think all of us as mother do that cause we are trying to protect and teach them. I just need to take your advice and add a twist of positive. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Yeah - 2 new posts! Port or Ryan Jr. really is such a good kid. I love the boy and can't believe he is 9! I also can't believe what Brodee said. It's tough disciplining, not that I know yet - but it sure seems tough! I swear Brodee is a prodigy kid.

Lana and Terry said...

Porter is such a great kid! I'm so happy he got to go to the Suns game. We had a fun dinner at Rach's too. He is a good, smart and darling boy. We love him so much!!

Ken and Deone said...

Hi, I'm finally getting back to you. Would you send us Bill and Donna's address. Our Courtney just got engaged and we would like to send them an invitation. I just called Glenna and she doesn't have it. How are they doing anyway? I'm sure they are busy and happy. We're all planning on going to Snowflake this summer so hope some of you are there. As far as I know our entire family will be at the same hotel so get all your family to Snowflake.

Ken and Deone said...

Thanks Jenn for getting back to me and for the blog info. I'll try to check it all out. My sister Sandy has been taking care of the hotel rooms in Snowflake and you can call her for that info. I know she has reserved lots of rooms but think they are taken. Her phone number is 832-0676. Hope to see all of you there.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love the new look of your blog!

Crystal said...

Hey Jennifer,
This is Crystal from New Mexico. We went to beauty school together. I was so happy to find you. Your family is so cute.