Friday, April 25, 2008

Clean Car

The other day I was vacuming out the suburban and Brodde wanted to help. So I let hin help me. He did such a good job. I few days later we were in the car taking Porter to basketball practice. Porter was eating ers and Porter is not a very neat eater crumbs usually end up all over. As he was eating Brodee said "Porter stop dropping crumbs every where I just cleaned this car." I was in heaven. I wished all my kids would realize that it would make my life alot easier.

5 comments:

Lana and Terry said...

Loved this story, Jen. Brodee is usually so quiet, we don't realize just how smart he is. Tonight when you guys came over, he came up to me and said, "Grandma, I'm going camping!!" I asked him when and he said "Soon!" I love it when he talks. He has such a cute, quiet voice! Love all the kids. It was fun tonight and one of these days, I will feel alot better!!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Such a funny story! That sounds like something I would say. All my kids (except Tuck) will eat the chicken taco filling. They like it in a burrito better than on a corn tortilla.

juliette said...

Great, great story! He will be cleaning the house like Ryan in no time!

Blair Family said...

That is hallarious. Go figure Brodee would be the one saying it. :)

heidi said...

oh that is great! add a new chore to the list... the special job of car cleaning! :)