Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sorry for the delay

The Tucker blog will be updated shortly. We have fallen behind due to the "busy life" syndrome. I have been busy looking for a new job and Jen has been busy working on a Christmas present for a family member. We apologize for the last update being on November 19th. I know my sisters (Rachel and Holly) are not to happy. They do a great job of updating thier blogs.

You may not have heard but my department at Chase is closing so I am in the process of finding a new job. This came as a suprise but we are sure that it will turn out to be a good thing when all is said and done. Blessings come in all different ways when you least expect them. Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Just wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address to http://joyandaaron.blogspot.com so please update your info so we can still keep in touch! Thanks!

Juliette said...

Fine- I can't argue with Ryan so I guess we will just be patient. Hopefully we will see you guys soon.