Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Shell








It is late but I wanted to make a quick post for my sister Shelley. Happy Birthday Shelley. She was the best little sister. I was always a procrastinator and I would always take forever doing my Saturday chores. I would know that I couldn't go out until they were done, but I never seemed to get them done soon enough so I would beg her to vacuum for me because I didn't have time and my date would be there. She always would do it for me so I could go out. I think this happened at least once or twice a month. She was the best. Then we moved done the street from her right after she had Emma. It was so fun to live so close to her. Brodee would ride his little scooter down to her house sometimes without letting me know he was going. We got to spend alot of time with Emma. Brodee just loved her. It was so much fun having you so close we miss having you right down the street. Thanks for being such a great sister. We hope you had a great Birthday.



5 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh finally! I have been waiting and waiting for something from the Tuckers!! :) Happy B-day Shel! She really is great, she was never that "annoying" little sister!

juliette said...

I love Shelly! Happy B-day!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Such a nice tribute to such a cute sister! I love all the pictures of her...so fun.

O'Loughlin Family said...

Jen, I told you I would post here when I saw you the other night. I can't believe I remembered to do it. Chad

The Flakes said...

I missed this some how. This brings tears to my eyes also. It is such a joy to a homesick mom.