Saturday, November 10, 2007

I hope they call me on a Mission

My Mom and Dad got their mission call the other day we are so excited. I have mixed fealing. I am so excited for them and so sad all at the same time. They will be going to Nauvoo. I can't even tell you how excited I am about were they are going. My Great Grandparents were the first Senior missionaries called to Nauvoo and my Grandparents went there too. So maybe Ryan and I will be going there some day too. I can't wait to take my kids there and let them take tours of all the wonderful places from their Grandparents. I love the pics I got of this it is totaly play by play. It is so funny.
They are both reading the call.
My mom read the call and sits back and starts crying.
My dad looks at her then...
jumps up and yells NAUVOO!!!
Then my mom runs to her dad (who served in Nauvoo) and gives him a big hug.
This is everyone after listening to my dad read the rest of the papers.
This is Ryan and my sweet Hallie she was in tears.
This is my mom my Grandpa Crandell and Aunt Barb.
This is Hallie and Grandpa Great Crandell.

4 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

Yeah for all the updates! Such fun pictures. That Halloween party out in QC looks fun. That Nacho costume is the coolest costume ever!! Did someone make that? I am excited for your parents. Seriously, could you pick a better place to serve? Hope the anniversary weekend was fabulous!

juliette said...

I can't handle it! That is sooo exciting and you will miss them. How cute that Haley is crying- what a sweetie. Tell them congrats!

Kristina said...

Oh that is SOOOOO AWSOME!!! Please tell them I said congratulations! When do they report?? I LOVE the pictures; too perfect!

Natalie said...

Hi Jen, it's been a long time and I ran into your blog. I'm excited about your parents. You guys all look great. Keep in touch.
~ Natalie