Friday, November 9, 2007

10 Wonderful Years




Yesterday was our 10th Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe it has been ten years. It seems like we just got married. I couldn't have found a more perfect person for me. Ryan is a wonderful husband and we have great chemistry together. When I am out of patience and am so frustrated at the kids or just anything he takes over and vice-versa. We make a great team!

Jen is the best thing that ever happened to me. (We are writing this together) She is so talented with her sewing skills, cooking skills, taking care of the kids and all the other talents she has. It gives me peace to think that I married the person that was right for me. We always know that we were meant to be together.

We met at Deseret Book when Ryan worked there after his mission. Four kids and 2 houses later....here we are in Queen Creek enjoying life and making the most of each day.

We want to give a special thanks for Amber Payne for watching our kids while we enjoy a nice anniversary. She is a great friend and is always there for our family. We are having fun shopping, going to movies, eating out, and enjoying time together.

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Happy 10 years! We are coming up on 7! Your little Hallie is a mini you! She is so cute!

tiffany and shaun said...

Congratulations! You two both said the nicest things about each other. Isn't the best to get away and spend some one on one time together. You guys deserved it!