Monday, October 1, 2007

Cali





This is the Cali Vacation we take every summer with the Tucker cousins.
It is one of our favorite places to be. Havin fun hanging out with cousins on the beach.
What could be better than that!!!





This is Porter boogie boarding with help from his dad.


This is Hallie havin fun jumping the waves.








This is Brodee and his cousin Walker
playing in the sand looking for sand crabs.





This is everyone on the morning walk around the Marina.






This year on our walk we found the fattest
Squirrel just look at him!




This is the girls on the morning walk.


This is the typical pic of T.T. on his way
out to the beach for some fun in the Sun!


This is what Ashlyn looked like the whole time
on the beach, sand all over her face even
when she wasn't touching the sand.


This is our family when we walked out to the pier.




This is one of the Best vacations ever!!!


8 comments:

Kasey said...

Cali is the greatest place on earth!

Kristina said...

yeah, I've been waiting for more pictures! Where do you go in Cali?? We try to take the kids every summer. Even if we don't do anything but play on the beach they are soooooo happy! I can't believe how long they will stay out there.

Rachel Cunningham said...

Love the pics! Makes me want to go back right now!

juliette said...

What fun California pictures! It makes me want to be warm as I sit here in the cold. How are the kids? Have you even seen the cute pictures of Brodee and Ashlyn?

Anonymous said...

I miss the beach! Cute pics. Love the one of T and all of his beach gear - classic! Can't wait to see the cruise pics!

Kenyon said...

You look great. I cant even remember how I found your blog but Im glad I did. Cute family.

juliette said...

Hi! Hope all is well with you, I love these pictures and miss you and your cute family, can't wait for Halloween!

juliette said...

I have tried to refrain from writing you this but- please put some updated pictures of you and your cute family imediatley! Only true friends can be this honest. Now I know you are the busiest person in the world, but I am lonely in the woods and need a little Tucker family in my life! I will be anxiously waiting:D