Friday, October 26, 2007

The Best of Friends






A month ago I went on a cruise with my family and my amazing friend Juliette watch Ashlyn and Brodee for my those of you who know about Brodee know what a sacrifice that is. He is the cutest thing ever, but he is a hand full. So we drove the kids up to her house on Sunday and these are the pictures from that day. They are all the best of friends and we miss them so much. Ashlyn just loves Nixie and gets so excited when she sees her. After we got home I kept asking Brodee if he missed me and he kept saying NO. So after about the 5th time asking him this I said but Bud I missed you so much and his reply to me was. But I... But I... But I just Love Malloy. How cute is that. I know you just left but, Hess's Hurry Back we Miss You.

3 comments:

juliette said...

How adorable is the picture of Nixie on Ashlyn's lap- they could be sisters and those pics made me miss you guys even more! I love it I'm going to have to copy those photos to my files. You are the nicest friend!

juliette said...

I'm sorry to post two times in a row, but the closer I look at the pictures of the kids, the more I realize you need to be in photography because you captured some really cute and candid moments! These pictures are so good- just when I thought you couldn't be any more talented!

Nancy said...

Yay- I love your new pic's. I especailly love the first one of the team potty training.