Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Hallie



Today is Hallie's 7th Birthday. This in this morning her Birthday breakfast request was waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. She is such a great daughter she is always willing to help out with whatever I need. She loves her friends and has so many because she is so nice to everyone. Last year her teacher told me that she was one of the popular girls at school, because she is so nice to everyone so everyone wants to be her friend. She is a great big and little sister. Her teacher last year wrote in one of her report cards Hallie is like Mary Poppins Practically Perfect in every way. We love our Hallie Girl. Hope you have a great Birthday.

6 comments:

arizonamama said...

Jen,

So I tracked you down (from Kristina's site). Your daughter looks just like you. My daughter will be seven next month, too. Your family looks happy. Hope you are doing well. Sounds like you're experiencing the same "Oh no, the mortgage and real estate industry crapped out, what do I do now" blues, like we are. I'm sure things will work out for the better for everyone. It's good to see your family.
-Cameo

stephanie said...

Hey jen I just found your blog and was way excited..your family is too cute...love the family pictures

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! Hallie is such a fun girl. She's always smiling and always looks so cute. I love her big, blue eyes! It was fun to celebrate with you guys tonight. Thanks again!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Cute new pics Jen! Poor Hallie with the "little" scrape. Your blog looks so cute...I love the new background. Thanks for the delicious dinner and fun time tonight! Pedicures this week for sure.

Lana and Terry said...

I love the new pictures on your blog. You have such a darling family, but hey, could I be a bit prejudiced? We love Hallie girl, and she is very kind and loving. She is always willing to give her Grandma Tucker hugs! Thanks for having us out to celebrate her birhtday. It was so fun and we really appreciate and love you guys!!

juliette said...

Umm I wish that was me eating those delish waffles, pancakes, whatever! Tell Your daughter Happy B-day... a little late!